We're bringing Napa to Austin! Come raise a glass with John Williams, Frog's Leap Owner and Winemaker, for a special Happy Hour at Paul Martin's Austin Grill.
Get to know the man who not only founded the winery, but has crafted each and every Frog's Leap wine of the last 36 years.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Paul Martin's Austin Grill
3120 Palm Way #130, Austin, TX 78758
5:30 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Since everything is bigger in Texas, there's no one better than John Williams, Frog's Leap Owner and Winemaker, and the original FrogFellow, to host this special Happy Hour FellowFête in Austin.
Join John for an intimate evening on the patio at Paul Martin's Austin Grill. Experience the shared passions of Frog's Leap and PMAG for quality and authentic flavors through appetizer and wine pairings.
Sip and swirl our current releases and John's favorite vintages from his collection to celebrate this monumental evening with your FrogFellow neighbors.
- The 2017 Austin Happy Hour FellowFête has sold out.
- We will serve appetizers and Frog's Leap wine, exclusively.
- 21 and over only, please.
- Reservations are transferable but are non-refundable.
- Guests will have the exclusive opportunity to order limited quantities of otherwise unavailable wines featured this evening.